<no subject>

Gang: I found a guy listing many '66 parts. They are all for a 1966 four
door and I own a '66 Coupe. There are 4 window regulators for sale that
include the window motor and my question for you guys is:
Even though the windows in a 4 dr. are smaller than those in my coupe, are
the window motors the same? Some of my motors seem very tired and would love
to get them up to speed for the approaching warm weather...

And another thing: I was working on my other classic car, replacing the
valve cover gasket, and as I was gently tightening down the bolts, one of
them snapped off. I was quoted at least $65 to drill it out and re-tap it.
My question for the list is: can I do this myself? FYI, ;the engine is an
inline 6, 170 ci with 8 bolts holding on the cover. My thinking is this: for
that much money, I could buy a nice tap set and be ready for the next time
this happens on the same car or on my '66 Imperial Crown  Coupe.  Advice
from those in the know, please!!

Thanks!
Chris Lynch
1966 Imperial Crown Coupe