WPC News - looking for a back copy

If you hang onto back copies, I am looking for one that came out maybe 12-24 months ago for the website.  Please contact me off list if you don't throw these things out.  I'm looking for the one that dealt with Chrysler and WWII in particular and would like to borrow it if possible.

Please write to me at:
imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx

If you have any others that deal directly with Imperial, those would be nice too.

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

1973 Chrysler Imperial  --   >http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1973/Wills/index.htm

Do you Yahoo!?