Please Welcome Gary Morgan

New Subscriber(s): Gary Morgan
Email Address is: morgan.gm@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Dallas Texas

Car(s) owned: 1962 Imperial Crown (black with white leather)

Self-Introduction: I bought this Imperial in December of 03.  This is my
second (first was a 64 Crown)  This 62 is my daily driver which is fun
because most people just kinda move over and let me pass.  The original 413
has only 70K miles on it and runs better than my Firebird.