2003 WPC Nationals

I Joined the WPC just before the National show in Minnesota.  Dale Anderson did an excellent job of putting the annual meet together for 2003 and of course his '68 Crown Coupe was there.  The mascot for the show on all the literature was a '59 Imperial.  I was not able to locate the numbers, but there were a lot of Imperials there. Wayne Jorgenson's 66 covertible that is in OIC Calender took #1 in it's class. It was a great opportunity to spread Imperial fever among other Mopar enthusiasts.  I left with a lot more ideas and resources for working on my Imperial.  After all a 413 is a 413 even if it is in a Plymouth.

(For pictures of the show visit:  http://www.chryslerclub.org/)

Greg Gjerdingen
64 Crown Coupe
01 PT Cruiser