hoax for sale emails accessing iml classifieds

hoax for sale emails accessing iml classifieds

Jeff and list,

This person is from south africa, at least thats what they said to me.  I
have an ad on OIC site as well and he and I went back and forth in December.
  DEFINITELY, disregard his emails and don't reply, he will go away.  It is
a hoax and he is a nuisance.  He wants to pay you a lot more money than you
ask for and then you send him the difference.  -- I don't think so --

Dave Brown / NJ
64 Crown Coupe
(2) 66 LeBarons