66 crown

Try just dashes:1-800-247-3274.The door,if your doing it your self,take the door off and strip it,put door face up tape bottom edge (sticky side up),cut open grocery bags(paper)stick them to the tape.Take chemical stripper(I use tail strip 2)and smeer generously on skin side,it will wrinkle.Scrape ,sand,(80,then 180),wipe with thinner,etch prime,heavy prime,sand and paint.WARNING:when striping ,leave about 1 inch of paint on edge,sand later,and do in well ventilated aria,ie:out side,(the stuff stinks).
----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Shea
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 11:26 AM
Subject: IML: 66 crown

Well, I just purchased  a 66 crown 4 door Black with red leather interior.
I'm bringing it home to new jersey next week. The dash pad is  shot and it
has slight blistering on the passenger side front door. Can someone point me
in the right direction fotr a dash pad and maybe a door skin?
          Thanks
                Brian Shea

                           63 crown

                           66 crown