Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 9:17 AM
To: Woolf,Richard
Subject: IML: finding Imperials on Ebay

Richard, I just put "Chrysler Imperial" in the search box and started
panning down, ignoring anything under 3 digits for price - and I did see the
picture!

For ebay (speaking for the viewpoint of a real good search for a specific
item) it does pay to be specific. If you are looking for something regarding
a 1968 Imperial, that's what you want to put in - I usually try "68
Imperial" as well. You too often see item listings run by people who are
clueless - hence putting in "chrysler" will pick up a lot more
possibilities - of course it also makes a longer list to scan.

Good Hunting!

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington