Imp for small dollars - Look for us

sandy hook

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 4:08 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Imp for small dollars - Look for us

I'm in the central Jersey area. Can you tell me what city it is in or near.

I just looked at it on ebay. Now the seller say's that he has a NJ title
and will not be offering it as a parts car.

John

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2459241749&category=6783

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather