1958 Chilton's

Hey Gang~
We recently came into possession of a 1958 Chilton's manual. A couple of questions~
~We have a 1959 Crown, how similar will the 58 information be for the 59? The 413 engine is not listed. (When WAS the first year for the 413?)
~Do the webmonsters want to scan the Chrysler section? It has information from 1950 to 1958.
~Anyone have a 1959 Chilton's that they would like to trade? The book is in fair condition, the binding has been chewed on by ground squirrels, but all the pages are intact. And it smells a little musty.

Thanks,
Laurie and Clint Carter
'59 Crown, MY Pink Lady