Please Welcome Joachim Jacobi

New Subscriber(s): Joachim Jacobi
Email Address is: j.jacobi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Melbourne  Australia

Car(s) owned: 1968 Crown Coupe  Cream colour with red(burgundy) interior

Self-Introduction: I bought this car from a dealer in Los Angeles over 10
years ago, it has being converted to Right Hand Drive, I have driven the car
only very occasionally, since some time it is off the road due to lack of
parts, specially the bracket that holds the steering pump, I need this part
URGENTLY.
Would appreciate your E-mail address to send you a letter indicating the
other parts I require for your assistance in procuring them, this will be
much appreciated.