From: chrysler1978@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Feb 12, 2004 9:05 AM
To: Imperial Mailing List <mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Robert Eller

New Subscriber(s): Robert Eller
Email Address is: reke1@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: North Central Missouri

Car(s) owned: 1960 Crown 4door Hardtop (Black with Blue leather/cloth
interior)

Self-Introduction: Hi Fellow Imperial Fans,
  I first saw a 1960 (red) Imperial,in an old National Geographic, That
stated "How's your sporting blood?". That add and car caught my eye with
such impact, I started researching the car in the add. To say the least I
knew after many days and months, I wanted a 60.
  I then found the online club, (have spent many hours researching), and
then a 1960 Crown,in the cars for sale adds.
  The car is in decent shape, some rust, some dents, some scratches, but
overall in good shape. It is a Black 4 door hardtop crown, with blue
leather/clothe interior which needs a little TLC. The car runs great and is
a real head turner....as you all know!
  I hope to get all my body work done and mechanical work all done and
repaint done before parade season, so I can show the chevy guys a real car!!
  One question: My car, has what looks like,a fake leather top that has been
done with paint.  It has been done professionally sometime in the cars life.
It is flat but has a pattern to it simulating leather. Has anyone ever seen
or heard of this? I will probably return it to its original appearence when
I repaint it, unless I can find out more about it.
  Please e-mail me so I can "Bond" with fellow Imperialist!!!
        Thanks     Rob