Need: 1967 Imperial AC/Heater Control switch Part# 715-501

Need: 1967 Imperial AC/Heater Control switch Part# 715-501

I finally got the AC/heater control switch out of our 67 Imperial. The 5 button switch has 5 wire single wire tabs in the back , along with seven vacuum nipples one of which is broken. The Part number on the bottom side of the switch is 715-501. The application is for a 67 Imperial w/AC but no ATC. Can anyone help me with this part?
Kent & Sally Szpak
67 Imperial 4DR HT