From: "Eric" <gearhead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2004 8:15 PM
Subject: IML: Windshield for 1963

Hi All, I walked outside today to find that my windshield in my 1963 Crown
4dr was severely modified by a nearby laying rock. After a bit of deduction
and a knock on my neighbor's door, my 4 year old neighbor confessed to his
misdoings of rock throwing.

I'm in need of a new windshield and haven't yet shopped around. I'm
presuming its an item that glass companies can make as any other piece of
glass. Any recommendations?

Eric
Portland, Oregon