Windshield for 1963

 Eric,
If you look on ebay there is another winshield listed for your year if the auction is correct. It is located here in So. Cal in Hollywood. If you needed it picked up for shipping and so on I would be willing to help in any way, if at all possible. I live an hour out of Hollywierd in the high desert.
Bidding is at some 20. with no reserve and six days remaining. The seller claims no blemishes, but who kno0ws if its the truth unless looked at.
Hope this helps solve the rugrat delima.
item # 2460291590