64 Imperial AC Heater switch

   Hello All...
My AC Heater switch seems to have a couple of the vacumm tubes broken off in the back. I saw this one on ebay, it is listed as a switch for a 69 - 74 is there any chance that it could work in a 64?
Just double checking...

Regards,
Patrick Williams
High Desert, Southern California
65 Ford F 350 Super Duty Dually
64 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe
64 Chrysler Imperial 4 door      King George Kenyon's old 64
79 MGB Roadster
89 Ford Ranger
86 BMW 325es
Ford 9n