1965 BUDD BRAKES ?????

Just a quick question..........
Would a '65 New Yorker have the same BUDD brakes as a '65 Imperial ?????
If so, what sort of things should I be aware of ???? (regarding discs or drums)
THANKS again for all the helpful advice !!!
Michael Howlett
Portland Oregon
(waiting for the BIGG April SWAP MEET !!!)

Dream of owning a home? Find out how in the First-time Home Buying Guide.