62 crown

--
--------- Original Message ---------
DATE: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 00:36:36
From: Johnl101@xxxxxxx

Tonight I was looking for rubber moldings, etc. as I was hessitant on dealing with Gary goers after all the pro and con I've read here. And I came across  some thing you folks probably know already, the company is called " Andy Bernbaum Auto Parts. he carries or makes quite a line of Imperial parts, Ex: I just purchases a water pump for "61" Imp at Napa for $ 46.00 hes got them for $35.00 Carb kits $45.00 etc. Now as long as this club has been in operation, I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with this Co. however  I have never seen this mentioned before. At any rate , if you haven't its worth a look. Johnl

Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow Pages.