Walter P. Chrysler Club - WPC News this month (february 2004) ghia

Walter P. Chrysler Club - WPC News this month (february 2004) ghia

Hi,
 the January 2004 issue that I received a little while
back had the trucks on the cover/  the one with the
Ghia's came yesterday and is dated February 2004 so
you will probably get it tomorrow.
Great article!
Jeff