Walter P. Chrysler Club - WPC News this month Ghia driving.

Walter P. Chrysler Club - WPC News this month Ghia driving.

Hi Ed,
    I have not driven my 65 Ghia a lot of miles but in
general I think the main difference is it is a bit
more sluggish then my 64 4dr crown or my 65 crown
coupe.   To be expected i guess.   It handles very
well  and basically like my other imps which is really
remarkable given the extra 1000+ lbs of weight.
The WORST thing for me about driving the Ghia is the
fixed position front seat.   I am over 6 ft and rather
large and I simply do not fit!   I keep trying to
convince my wife she should just drive me around in it
but she does not like that idea!
One question for anyone else who has seen a Ghia or
owns one...
My Ghia came from Italy with no jump seats and a
entertainment center including record player, leather
covered writing table, high intensity light,
refrigerator, and liqor cabinet.
When I wrote Ghia, they told me mine was produced that
way by Ghia.   Has anyone else ever seen a Ghia
without jump seats??  It is nice to think mine was the
only one but I figure there are probably others
although I have never heard of one.
Thanks for any info you can provide!
Jeff

jeff_ingraham@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jeff_ingraham@xxxxxxxxx>