'67 Imperial limo located!

Wow, someone just wrote in to the webmasters saying he owns
one of the few '67 limos ever built, and he even sent a couple
of photos:
http://www.imperialclub.com/temp/1967/stageway1_sm.jpg
http://www.imperialclub.com/temp/1967/stageway2_sm.jpg

I think the owner is in the Philippines.  I've asked him for
more info about the car and how it ended up in his possession.
Eventually I'll add high-res versions of those photos to the
'67 limo pages on our web site, along with whatever information
he sends me.  Of course, I've invited him to join this mailing
list!

He says he's looking for the owners of any of the other '67
Imperial limos.  I'm sure he'd be happy to hear about any
'68s as well.  Very few of them were made -- accounts vary
as to whether it was 10 or 12, and that was for '67 and '68
combined.  Does anyone out there know the whereabouts
of any of the others?  Or can you even confirm that any
others still exist?  (By the way, I'm just assuming this one
is a Stageway limo, as opposed to the semi-mythical
Andrew Theodorou one(s).)

Read more about the '67 limos here:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1967/Limo/

Tim Klein