57 (or 58) Crown Imperial on ebay

I was able to look at this car last year.

Besides the observations of Ernie and Phillipe, the car has neither a data
plate or VIN#. In place of the Data Plate is a blue and white "Pennsylvania
Special Plate" with a VIN # SLY*****PA. I don't know what this is, but it
seems to be a replacement VIN plate for cars who have lost their identity.

Perhaps some of the more knowledgeable members can shed some light on this.

In addition, Mrs Dodge lived in Michigan, so I'm not sure that the '57 PA
licence plate is relevant.

The paint does suck, although maroon does appear to be the original color.
Because its so bad, especially for what appears to be a decent restoration
of the interior, I was more concerned about what it may be hiding.

For those reasons, I gave it a pass. It's likely a good buy for a limo
service, or someone not concerned about authenticity, but it could
otherwise be a money pit.

Bob

PS: The Lexus battery is a nice touch.