Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 7:07 PM
Subject: IML: LEAF SPRINGS ???

FOUND OUT YOU CAN'T BUY NEW LEAF SPRINGS, THEY HAVE TO BE COPIED AND MADE NEW. IS THIS TRUE? ARE THERE ANY THINGS I SHOULD BE WATCHING OUT FOR?  AS FOR SHOCKS ARE THERE A CERTAIN KIND THAT ARE BETTER THEN OTHERS THAT I SHOULD BUY?
    SORRY TO SOUND SO IGNORANT BUT MY KNOWLEDGE OF THE AUTOMOBILE IS TIGHTNING A LOOSE SCREW. THANK  GOODNESS FOR THIS CLUB AND YOUR EXPERTICE ON IMPERIALS,
       ' 61 IMP. JOHNL