little cars

Last summer I was cruising and the same thing happened to me. This young fellow pulled up in the lane next to me and was laughing at me as he stepped on the gas. I punched the peddle and left him in the dust. When I slowed down he came up beside me and then took the first right turn that he could. Now I just laugh at them.
Zub