From: <RandalPark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 12:19 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 60 Imperial on ebay Carb/and '59 Vert

> I don't think that is a two barrel carb, Dave. It is hard to really see
it, but from the picture, you can see that it fits the manifold. From the
front, I can tell that it is the same casting as the ones on my '60
Imperials. If I look real close, I can see that the choke butterfly is in
the front half of the carb, and that the back half is open.

> Did anyone look at the '59 Crown Convertible? Too bad they drilled all of
those holes in the air filter housing. They aren't even drilled evenly. Both
that car and the '55 are right close to where I live.

dave-tracy.sherratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> > The 60 Imp that is on ebay, is that a 413 engine or not . I am a little
sceptical about it, look closely at the carb !