Please Welcome David Utecht

New Subscriber(s): David Utecht
Email Address is: stealthloader@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Alpena, Michigan

Car(s) owned: 1981 white Imperial with power moon roof.

Self-Introduction: Re-subscribing.  I left the club to move to Alpena
Michigan as an Air Force recruiter.  I have owned the car for about two
years and have installed a 360/727 and Mirada/Cordoba gauges to replace the
digital ones since the car received a very poor back yard carb conversion by
the previous owner.  I am not finished with the engine/trans conversion yet
so the car does not run.  If anyone is considering this conversion I
recomend using the 904 trans with the correct torque converter instead of
the 727.  The 727 is too big for the car and the shifter brackets on the
side of the trans hits the floor and must be removed.  The 727 also requires
a custom length drive shaft, mine cost $194.  My wife thinks I am crazy to
keep the car since it cost us $1,000 to ship it here.  I look forward to
hearing from others with this car.