Please Welcome W. Bell

New Subscriber(s): W. Bell
Email Address is: cbody67tx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: North Central Texas (DFW)

Car(s) owned: None at present time.  Prefer 1964+ models, though, but
appreciate all Imperials

Self-Introduction: Car person since birth, mainly Chrysler since we bought
our 1966 Newport Town Sedan when it was a year old.  Graduated in 1970 in
the middle of the muscle car times.