From: "Kate Triplett" <ad_ablurr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 10:46 AM
Subject: IML: 318 in 66???

> Ok all you Imperialists who know more than I do - I had been under the
impression (for the past 30-plus years) that the 66 Imperial had 440 as the
standard and only engine. Per text in this listing, this "kept all original"
caar has a new 318....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2463919658&category=43905

> Personally I think a 318 would be a tad underpowered in a 66, as I
remember that my old 66 (30-plus years ago, admittedly) was a pretty big
car.