New Jersey Little Falls Imperial

Mediocre paint and all, that car is VERY impressive to me, too. I'd live with
all of its imperfections just to have it in my garage to look at and fantasize
with.

I had a friend who had a 1960 Ghia once and they drove it all over the country.
They had a blast.

Paul

a message dated 3/1/2004 10:44:13 PM Eastern Standard Time, bluzsax@xxxxxxx