Please Welcome dawood alwadi

New Subscriber(s): dawood alwadi
Email Address is: dawood@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Saudi Arabia - Riyadh

Car(s) owned:  I own Imperial 1981 in very bad shape, I Chose to have the
Imperial as full reappearing project, I have this car Since 81, I startit
befor 2 years ago untill now i am serching for Complete electronic dashboard
i need to bay one i coudn,t find

yours

dawood alwadi
Saudi Arabia
Riyadh

Self-Introduction: I hope to be Bond to fix my car I have Experience I
repairing cars specially Chrysler