Please Welcome Eric Fleming

New Subscriber(s): Eric Fleming
Email Address is: ericf@xxxxxx
Member Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Car(s) owned: 1990 1/2 marc Cross edition

Self-Introduction: I live in Montreal and I picked up the 1990 white
imperial with 60,000 miles on it for $2500. It's in pretty good condition
but not perfect. I've had to change the brake lines, remove the air
suspension, change the fuel lines and will work on the head light doors as
soon as the weather gets better.

Great to meet all of you