Dads82 Wiper parking!

I started to diagnosis the parking problem today.  I removed the wipers, the
plastic screen cover from the cowl. Turned the wipers on, the motor turned
just fine in forward.  Turned the wipers off or park. Depending where the
wiper was in its cycle the motor stopped or traveled in reverse a short
distance. I did not see the parking cam rotate 180 degrees. In my book
#81-270-2001 there is no picture of the parking cam! So I don't know how it
operates, or the correct installation.  My brother changed a part and since
then the wipers wont park.  I am thinking the part is not the right one or
it was installed incorrectly.

Can some one enlighten me on this?  I am disappointed my book does not show
this part???  The parking cam!!!

Lawrence R Noska
lnoska@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hauser, ID 83854