spotted, white '62 coupe on Ponce in Atlanta this morning

spotted, white '62 coupe on Ponce in Atlanta this morning

Hi Friends,

It is widely accepted that men think about sex every three minutes.  Not me, I think about Imperials every three minutes.  On my way to work this morning, thinking about my '60, but what should I see coming towards me but a white '62 coupe.  Now the '62 coupe is absolutely one of my all time favorite cars.  It was a shock to see one coming down Ponce de Leon, here in Atlanta, GA.  I thought I knew of all the Imperials in town.  If anyone knows anything about this car, I would love to meet the owner.  I could not tell much more than that it was white, a coupe, and looked to be in fair condition.

Richard Burgess
1960 "LeCrown Sedan"
Atlanta, GA

Do you Yahoo!?