Response to Welcome from Don Lampert

Thanks for the warm welcome. And speaking of warm, it was yesterday in SW
Wisconcin so I fired up my 65 crown. She started right up after two months
of sitting-but what else would you expect from such a finely crafted
vehicle?  Does anyone know if my 413 V8 will safely pull a 1970 17' Shasta
(meaning-heavy) trailer. The car came with a hitch on her so I assume so but
I'd hate to do any damage. Thanks!         Don

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
$29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/