Lenses and such for a 74 LeBaron - an accident...

Lenses and such for a 74 LeBaron - an accident...

Zack,
Bummer about your car. I recently saw tail lenses and
recromed bumber on e-bay. They were listed under
chrysler nyb. I don't know if the lenses are exacly
the same or not but I think the bumper will work.
Sorry I don't remember the price. Just thought you
might want to check 'em out.
Joe
'76 NYB