Lenses and such for a 74 LeBaron /Dirk/links for ebay

Lenses and such for a 74 LeBaron /Dirk/links for ebay

Hi Zack,

Too bad your beauty is hurt, I hope you can restore the car...Does it have any damage to the rear fender or only the marker/tail lights? The avocado gold your car has is especially a rare color,

does that have any damage?...

Look at the two links below, the marker lights don't show up often on eBay...The first is under the "1972 Chrysler'' section, 2 days left, and just $10.00 with no bids yet.

The second link is a 1976 NYB ready for demolition (!!) or parts...Maybe the person who sells it can help you. Thank god the NYB bumper and tail lights are the same as the 74-75 years!

I look at ebay almost everyday and keep an eye out on special parts, so I happened to know these links....Hope they can help you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34207&item=2463462734

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6783&item=2464334251

Greetings, Dirk