Lenses and such for a 74 LeBaron - Dirk/#2

Zack, I would be surrprised if Murry Park in Ohio did not have what you need, he has Hundreds of Mopars he is parting, and is into the 70' Imperials. Try him on Mbpark@xxxxxxxxxx  or PH- 419-448-0293  regards George.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 9:49 AM
Subject: RE: IML: Lenses and such for a 74 LeBaron - Dirk/#2

Hello Zack,

Can't help to stop looking for the parts you need on the internet...

STINGRAY9th@xxxxxxx has a 1974 Imperial for parts for sale....But there will undoubtly be more of these people or companies who have these parts you need...I think the NYB club can help you, especially you living in the States, parts for these cars are easier to find there...

Dirk