Dads82 power window Right side FYI

FYI.
 The window would not work up or down from either side of the car.

After removing the motor from the door so I could watch it.  The switch on
the right side would run the motor in only one direction.  The switch on the
left side would not run the motor in either direction. I removed the motor
to the bench, it ran up and down, by reversing the connections. So it's not
the motor or and the window isn't jammed.  Back to the book wiring diagrams.
Thinking a switch was the culprit, but witch one???? I spent some time
looking at the wiring diagram, then went for some help my friend and I spent
about 3 hours trying to prove which switch was bad and a test to prove our
theory.

It is the right switch there is an open between W22 and W22A, I tied a short
between W22 and W22A and was able to operate the window on the right side
from the left side switch.

So I am looking for a power window switch right side the # on the back of
the switch is 3747935 does somebody have some suggestions as were to look?
Lawrence R Noska
lnoska@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hauser, ID 83854