Seat Belts

Seat belts anchors were standard for outboard front seats in 1962. This
website shows the timeline of the seatbelt.
http://www.seatbeltdefects.com/history/
There was a push in the mid 50's for seat belt development, 1956 being about
the 1st year the manufacturers started offering them as extra cost items.
US regulation required belts in 1967 and 1968, depending on place and type
of application.