re: 63 parts

does any one know where i can get a horn honking lever for my 63 le baron? weatherstripping?

-brandt

The horn ring on the ’63 was of a poor design and very prone to failure.  The internal plate has several holes that are close together.  The plate tends to break around these holes leaving you with a floppy non-working horn ring (hmm.. that was sounding bad for  a second there).

I haven’t had much luck locating replacements, but if you still have the pieces you can take yours and have a new plate manufactured and welded to the old ring.

                        Steve B.