Steering box problems

Sorry for all the posts in one day… Seems the problems are multiplying lately.

The ’63 is hemorrhaging power steering fluid from around the bolt/screw combination that you use to adjust the play in the steering box.  I really can’t see down there very well but assume there is a seal that has gone.  Have any of you ever replaced this seal before?  If so how hard was it?  I really don’t want to pull the steering box and also I am worried about messing up that adjustment bolt….

              Steve B.