1970 Chrysler 300 and Imperial LeBaron Trans cooler lines??

1970 Chrysler 300 and Imperial LeBaron Trans cooler lines??

Hey Everyone,

I'm in search of some information about transmission cooler lines.  Are
300's and Imperials the same dimensions for trans. cooler lines?  I know
that they look somewhat similar; but, I need some help.  The previous owner
of my 70 Imp damaged the cooler lines when he rebuilt the engine...so
they're presently jimmy rigged w/ rubber lines in two different sections.  I
called Classic Tube and they can make a set for a 70 Chrysler 300 (stainless
for $80); but don't have the neccessary info to build them for an Imperial.
If anyone knows please help me out.  I can bend my own; but, I prefer to
have them professionally done.

Thanks!
chris graber
1970 Imperial LeBaron 4dr.

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx