Please Welcome Marinell F. Melton

New Subscriber(s): Marinell F. Melton
Email Address is: pmelton3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Easley South Carolina

Car(s) owned: 1993 Imperial 4 door teal green - 130000 miles - owned since
1994 purchased from Big O Dodge, Greenville, SC.

Self-Introduction: 1993 Imperial 4 door with landau top - teal - excellent
condition - 130000 miles.  One woman driver since purchase!  81 years old
and likes the 3800 motor and convenience package!  We have seen only a few
other imperials of this year model in this area.  Most look alikes are New
Yorkers and the such from a distance.