70 Imperial trans lines

>called Classic Tube and they can make a set for a 70 Chrysler 300
>(stainless for $80); but don't have the neccessary info to build them
for >an Imperial. If anyone knows please help me out.  I can bend my
own; but, I >prefer to have them professionally done.

If I am not mistaken the front clip on your car is longer than a 300
would be.  This would mean the fabricated lines would be short a few
inches...  Can you pull your old ones and send them to the fabricators?
Even with the rubber pieces added they may be good enough to make a new
set from.

                  Steve B.