Garage door opener

For those unfamiliar with 80's Imperials, the garage door operator built
into the sun visor activated a proprietary base unit in the garage. The base
unit provided momentary contact to activate the pushbutton circuit of any
door operator.

My base unit is long gone so, someday, I plan to use the sun visor switch to
remotely activate the pushbutton of my door transmitter...hardwired in the
glove box or velcroed under the dash somewhere.

I remember being awed by the electronics of the 80's when they were
new...the built-in garage door operator seemed high-tech at the time.

Phil Brust
Jefferson GA
73 & 82 Imperial