From: <RandalPark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1960 question

> Hard to say Laurie, '59s and '58s may have varied from car to car. Plus,
we know that the cars were different from one year to the next, but '60
Crowns came with the word Crown in block letters over the Imperial signature
on the front fenders. They also have a gold Crown on each rear quarter panel
on the "tail
> light bulge".
>
> Paul
>
> In a message dated 3/11/2004 8:37:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
laurielu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> > Yes, please 'splain! Our '59 Crown, a 4 door sedan, has the block
lettering on the fenders, and lotsa little gold crowns on it, and the '58
Crown 2 door ht that Mike Howlett bought here has the script lettering on
the fenders and lotsa little gold crowns on it. I thought I read somewhere
that the LeBarons had the script on the fenders, but then again I've had
several dreams and that could have been one of them.  Who is the trim
aficionado here?
> > Clint & Laurie Carter
> > '59 Crown
> > Laurie's Pink Lady

have a custom with the Crown lettering on the fenders.