1970 and 1971 Dealer Albums

Believe it or not, I think the dealers actually had to buy these things from
Chrysler.  I do
not think they were just given to them, but I could be wrong.

I imagine they weren't cheap.  To produce something like this with color photos
on high
quality paper stock, with samples of actual material, must've been pricey.

In one of mine there are some handwritten notes, presumably put there by a
salesman,
indicating a certain color had been discontinued by a particular date.

Mark M