"showroom condition"?

I didn't  realize that John Deere Green, sheepskin
seat covers, and a chrome air cleaner constituted
"showroom condition" for 1968.  But then, I wasn't
alive in 1968 so who am I to say?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2466594331&category=43905

400 cubic inches????????????

=====