73 Imperial for sale

Geeezz Hugh!  That car looks nicer than most of the cars I drive!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hugh & Therese" <hugtrees@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 11:21 PM
Subject: IML: 73 Imperial for sale

The Texas Transportation Museum, in San Antonio, is selling its 1973
Imperial.  It will be going up on e-bay on Sunday.  We have sadly neglected
this once good looking car.  It just never made it onto our priority list
and was allowed to deteriorate.  It is still 100% original.  If someone on
the list is interested, I'll be delighted to discuss it off list but I think
e-bay is the best way to proceed from here.  We certainly are not hoping to
make a fortune from the car.  In fact we are under some pressure from the
city to get rid of it and some more stuff they consider to be eyesores as
well.  This will be our third vehicle sale in as many months.  The reserve
will be very low.

Here is a link to 16 very recent pictures of the car including its rust hole
and ruined vinyl roof.

http://www.txtransportationmuseum.org/Auto.htm

The car is at the bottom of the page.  You will also find some older
pictures of the car when it looked pretty good.  I will try to be
scrupulously honest in any communications about the car.

Hugh Hemphill
Museum Manager and also big 1958 Imperial fan.