"classic" Jd breen 68 convertribull

From: "Kate Triplett
" The topper for me is the cheeeeep parts store air cleaner..... Lucille is
looking better and better!"

If i am looking at a car for sale, especially an Imperial  nothing will kill
the deal faster than opening the hood and seeing a mini-chrome air cleaner .
To me it screams neutral drops at full throttle and reverse to low burnouts.
                 Clay Smith
                 67 Crown Coupe ( factory air cleaner minus piepan)
                 60 Custom( factory aircleaner in beautiful bronze color)