1972 Imperial 4-dr

My '72 has been one hell of a good runner. Very, very reliable, dependable.
She is my everyday driver and the only downfall I can see is the 10mpg. I
actually found that she runs pretty good on medium octane (89) although I
usually burn (91 / 92). If the four row radiator needs to be recored, plan
on spending from $250 - $350 for that. Parts (charging system, cooling
system, brakes, etc. are still readily available. They are very comfortable
/ drivable, especially on the open road and you can "flip a bitch" no
problem w/o having to do any 3-pointers (this cars actually turns tighter
than my dad's old '73 2-door Newport. I found that she handles better with
those huge leaf springs than compariable large cars from the other two major
manufacturers that both use coil springs. The only thing I do not like about
the car is the location of the spark plugs (below the exhaust manifolds
instead of on top, typical for most 70's era V-8 powered Mopars). The Auto
Temp - 2 can be tempermental. Enjoy, P.